Published on August 6th, 2014 | by Natasha1
How to Create a Tumblr Blog
Ever looked at those nifty Tumblr accounts and wondered just how a person gets them up and running? Wonder no more! Just read over these 8 easy steps.
1. Create an account! First things first, you have to have someplace to get started on tumblr.com.
2. Now that you have an account you can start your actual blog. You can even add multiple blogs to the same account.
3. Choose a theme or find one to customize your blog. Make it you!
4. Find other tumblrs you want to follow or would like to get updates from within your newsfeed/dashboard, which is the default page when you sign in.
5. Reblog something you like.
6. Post text, photos, quotes, links, etc., but remember it’s easier for people to find your posts if you add tags/keywords at the end of your posts.
7. If you want, you can have your blog post to your Facebook account and your Twitter. I like to do both.
8. And have fun! You don’t have to theme your entire blog like many people do. Post what interests you.
Want some practice? Join us for the Ruby Skye P.I. 15-day Tumblr Challenge!