Published on October 26th, 2012 | by Jane
How to Dress Up as Your Favourite Vampire Slayer for Halloween
One of the most bad-ass female characters ever created on TV (or maybe ever) was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And dressing up as her is so, totally, easy, just like the Sherlock Holmes costume. It doesn’t matter if you’re a guy or a girl, everyone can rock this look.
Here are your tools for success:
- Tight Dark Pants (slaying vamps doesn’t mean you can’t dress in style. Leather optional)
- A White Tank Top (super easy to come by. If you don’t have one, someone very close by definitely does)
- Some awesome combat boots (though you want to be stylish, you definitely want to be practical. No slaying in sneakers or high heels! I mean it boys !!!)
- A (fake) stake (though we do want to look official, we don’t want to get pulled over by the cops for carrying a pointy stick. Practice safe slaying guys! Go for plastic or papier-maché instead!)
- Some vamps to slay (got friends? Have ‘em dress up like vampires and get some awesome Halloween pictures! Or you could make a video like the one above.)
And that’s it! You’ll be ready to prowl graveyards with your Scooby Gang in no time.